Saturday, July 23, 2011
33 weeks (and 2 days)
Still to go:
6 weeks and 5 days
Which is:
47 days
Time passed:
33 weeks and 2 days
The babe is as big as a:
Honeydew (19in, 4.5 lbs, estimated)
My educated/blind guess is that this baby is already a good 25 inches. Some moments I feel his little feet grazing around my waist, stretching to my back. Other days I'm pushing him out from under my rib cage...He is by FAR more active than Milo ever was whilst in utero. He is quite a roly poly bump nudge jiggle kind of a guy. No matter what I eat/drink or sitting/standing, he enjoys himself some calisthenic exercises! I can only guess that his head is down from the amount of pressure and ache I've been experiencing in the good 'ol pelvis. My doc doesn't check for position o' the baby until week 36. Here's hoping!
And TMI and so gross, but I woke myself up the other night choking on stomach acid. It's become a very necessary thing to pop a couple of Tums before I lay down. Because as soon as I'm past the 45 degree angle, here comes a taste in my mouth and a burn in my chest that just shouldn't be experienced by a nice girl like me. Oh, holiness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
6 weeks and 5 days my a....! you'd better be waiting till I get back east!!! :)
Gosh, I can't believe you are 33 weeks (and 2 days) already! Pregnancy already feels like a distant memory to me. Hang on mama, the stomach acid issue, she will end soon enough :) Then you will be too tired to care
Post a Comment