![]() |
| Day 237: Are we there yet? |
If this baybee wants to be labeled "full term," he'll be here in 3 weeks.
If this baybee wants to be in line with my due date, he'll be here in 6 weeks.
If this baybee wants to be an inconsiderate, stubborn punk, he'll be here in 8 weeks.
At my
Because, you know, that works...
I tell the doc, "I don't think I'm going all the way to 40 weeks. My hips are incredibly achy, I'm waddling like a drunken duck on the shores of Key West. The pressure is so HEAVY that my vagina is crumbling under the weight of this child's head, and yesterday I discovered colustrum already leaking from my boobs!!"
She just laughed and said "Girl you are CRAZY! You know, some women leak colustrum at 10 WEEKS!"
Inotherwords, she's totally not on board with my birthplan.
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to have this baby a moment sooner than full term, or a moment sooner than when he is ready to vacate, I just...you know... as they say, am in the home stretch...
Statistics for the number crunchers:
Still to go:
6 weeks (dot, dot, dot)
Which is:
42 days
Time passed since the first day of my last menstrual period aka the only definitive number in this countdown game:
34 weeks (238 days)
34 week Doc Appointment revelations:
Blood pressure:
102/58
total weight gain:
19.5 lbs
fundal height:
measuring at 35 weeks
![]() |
| Oy vey |



No comments:
Post a Comment