It's 7am, Saturday morning. Noone is rushing out the door, we can lounge in our 1000 count Egyption cotton sheets, smell the coffee being automatically brewed, listen to the birds chirp their morning song, cats curled up by our feet...and a nearly 2 year old boy singing...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YaYaYaYaYaYaYaYa! Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Anyhoosit, on days like this I wait until de Milo's volume is at CRITICAL -"I am going to PUKE if someone doesn't get ME THE HELL UP ON OUTTA HERE! HELLO! YaYaYa. Aaaaahhhh. I'm stiLL HERE. In MA CRIB! YoYoYo. KITTY! DeeDeeDEE!"
And that is when I get up, do a quick face splash and teeth brushing, and do the cat walk to what used to be a sweet, angelic nursery quickly turned into a Chippendales Show featuring a Golden Shower...
what?
Yeah. 12 hours before I had a clothed, sweet smelling, babbling baby boy.
In his place?
A completely NAKED, and when I say NAKED, I mean NAKED -no shirt, no pants, no DIAPER and -let's not leave this out- PEEING onto his mattress.
Yeah.
"MILO!" with a mixture of amusement and exasperation.
What does he do? Glances up and smiles as if to to say, "Oh, HI! Good morning, mumsy! Did I wake you? Could you please hand me my shirt? What's for breakfast?!"
3 comments:
oh My, I'm afraid I spoke a little too soon about getting the terrible two's over with sooner than later...
If the little dude finds this method works for him who can blame him?
M: I have a feeling there will be A LOT of terrible 2 behaviors to blog about!
Cont: hmm..maybe I should put one of those training potty things in his crib...
Post a Comment