I'm not one to get sick often -maybe once a year, or every other year. Which is good because me and sick just aren't a good combo. But when you pair us up and then add an 18 month old...you get an entire all get-out irritableNOpatienceenergySloppyJoe-ofamessITIS. Then you take that cocktail and stir in about 25 inches of snow...You get a full on Lifetime special. With NO commercials. This all started in the late, but oh- so-convenient hour of 10pm Wednesday night and lasted THROUGHOUT the night. (Oh, hello again, sunrise!). Tums and Peptobismal were NO MATCH for this bad boy!
You know when you first start dating someone and you are so CONSCIOUS of them hearing you in the bathroom? OH THE HORRER! Please, don't let him hear me POOPING!! In fact, my husband didn't even fart in front of me until after we were married!
Good thing I'm over that. (I hear the moans of eye rolling and the "spare me" gazes as I type this...)
Though I'm no longer "in the weeds" of this here bug, (read: sitting on the toilet while hugging a trashcan) I'm still feeling incredibly run down, uninspired, low to nothing appetite -just give me some jello and my gatorade/pedialyte concoction and I know I just slept for 10 hours but I'm still dragging...
wow. so this was fun. You ok to drive?
ps So far the husband and babe are fine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
4 comments:
I love when i get the punch line... although "you ok to drive" has been tarnished by trash cans and toilets now... hope your feeling better!
You would probably be the only one! For those that don't: "You ok to drive?" would be the polite way of saying "GO AWAY."
geez, sounds terrible. Hope you are feeling better soon!
Jaime-thanks girly! Took 3 days and now I got my game back! Just in time for pizza and wings for the Superbowl!
Post a Comment