Wednesday, February 3, 2010

18 months

1 week


6 months

1 year

Say HELLO! to Mr. Personality!!
(18 months)

For those of you just joining us, Welcome!  Every month during Milo's first year, I took a pic of him with his monkey.  Documenting this little guys growth has been such a pleasure/adventure/bittersweet/ridiculous labor of pure LOVE!  Still amazes me how much he has grown in 18 (relatively) short months.  I say "relatively" because anyone who is a parent knows there are some LONG ASS DAYS and LONG ASS NIGHTS.

Enjoys
(short) car rides, chasing cats, walking up and down stairs, shutting/opening/slamming doors,  playing peek a boo, dancing, running away from diapers/wipes, taking off his shirt, eatting mum-mums, apples, bananas, oatmeal, curry chicken, lamb, peanut butter, 40 spice hummus, wheat thins, cereal bars, chips, french fries...

 juice out of sippy cups or straight from the bottle/jug, empty plastic bottles/jugs, bath time, laughing at most anything, pointing at random objects and having you label them, pointing to his nose and bellybutton is super fun, anything he can pull from cabinets/drawars, dumping over boxes, cups, throwing any object, grabbing your hand and guiding you around, cuddles, climbing on EVERYTHING including tables, couches, beds...

dislikes
big, wet, soggy diapers between the hours of 1am and 6am; vegetables, mac and cheese, anything with cheese really, or noodles, milk in sippy cups is a big NO THANK YOU, being told no or otherwise being denied access to desired object/place...

Today's appt revealed Milo at a lean 28lbs (I think it was the 75th percentile?) and 34 inches (95th)

The boy is 2 inches from being 3 feet tall.

Oh, all the wonders of the wonderful...sheesh...

In other news...after nearly 19 months of being a SAHM....I'll be rejoining the workforce!  I threw several "balls" in the air, and down came my mental health roots -and I've decided to give it a go!  In the interest of privacy, that's all you get!  Unless, of course, I know know you and I like like you, then you can get more scoop...

"Oh, the times they are a changin'..."

No comments: