Fact: we've been getting snow. Lots and Lots of snow. Pro: Lots of family bonding! Con: LOTS of family bonding! I kid, I kid. We didn't venture outside today due to the Blizzard conditions i.e. lots of wind, lots of snow, lots of cold. You don't need the INCESSANT weather coverage to look around and see the weather! So while my baby daddy was cooking some delish Indian hamburger kabobs (we have a thing for Indian food, just in case you missed that segment) (and ps, We had to use ground beef because the grocery stores (yes we went to several) were ALL OUT of ground lamb. Just ob-surd!), Milo and I went to a couple of windows and did some picture taking. We get wild like that sometimes.
Look out Ansel Adams!!
That's my door handle -on the inside and the outside. You see how I captured the snow? ON THE HANDLE?! This cabin fever gives me the artistics chills...
I can haz MORE snow!?
ps: you can barely see it, but Milo is playing with an empty egg carton. My imagination knows no bounds...that and the fact that our recycle bin is hibernating-so, figured in the meantime, let them play with trash!
he is just sew kewt!
lone toy rider thing. And that tree again. (boundless AGAIN!)
Nostalgic for BBQs and umbrella drinks. And, while I'm at it, sleeping in and road trips to NYC.
The trash won't be picked up this week. So we're stock piling dirty diapers. At least all that poo is frozen...(what? you didn't think I'd go a whole post without talking about poo, did you?)
And finally, a video of my darlings. Teaching an 18 month old how to play Indian poker is a sure fire way to laugh the winter blizzard blues away...







4 comments:
That fifth photo down? Looks like you have a DINOSAUR covered in snow, in your yard. Just saying. :)
Holy cuteness! That boy and his laugh--a-dor-a-ble!!
Hope you can dig out soon and get some REAL indian food, huh? :)
Good luck to you. Did you hear more is coming next week? Yeah!
veg ass: thank you so much! roar.
kid martinis: he is all kinds of cute! indian. food. now. please!
kelly: maryland is about to float off to sea if we get more snow!
Post a Comment