Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Milo keeps it real while I keep it couch.

Good thing Milo is of the age where he demands to exhibit his increasing independence.  "I DO IT!"  is most definitely his favorite words to string together.  As I continue to marinate in my nausea-fatigue coma, my little "I DO IT" man is learning the fine art of independent play mixed with a little 2 year old imagination...

Playing with Magna Tiles.  This is pretty much one of those daily toys. Milo loves putting together a "house."  And then fist pumping the house across the room.  Seaside-Jersey style.
 
Eatting dinner a scoop of peanut butter. (Yes, that's me with my legs stretched out.  Sitting on the couch. Yup.)


Milo contemplates breast augmentation plays with his balls... I should be banned from captioning pictures until I develop some couth...



My boys, putting on a concert for me.  Doctor? Rock Star?  Either one is cool by me!


Smoking a J.  Catching a case of the major sillies.


Cleaning shelves.  With body lotion.  Very expensive lotion I might add.


Looking at porn Playing Call of Duty: Black Ops with daddio.


Making mama breakfast a cake. Yum-O!
 The End.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

You are in rare form with these captions!!