Tuesday, February 8, 2011

back on the wagon (should be at least): PREGNANT!

Operation: knocked up Revisit the agony glory of pregnancy because only children are weird Milo needs a little bro or sis to play with.

Please don't let it be a little bro AND a little sis.
Or a little bro AND a little bro.
Or a little sis AND a little sis.

disclaimer:  I'll be happy with whatever the good Lord has blessed us with.
*wink*
First, I dyed my hair back to it's original shade of *ahem* blonde...It's been 5 years since I've seen this shade...meh.  LOOK!  My phone matches the tacky border in my bathroom!

Then I made an OBGYN appointment to remove the Mirena...(what the HELL am I doing??!!??  I'm excited.  I'm scared.  I'm excited.  I'm scared...repeat)

Oh YES I DID!!!  What?  I was bored waiting for the doctor!
                                            
Okay...let's fast forward to the good -G-rated- part...

BAM!!

the mixture of OH SHIT and I SO EXCITE!! 
Ah...let the games begin...


My estimated due date is September 8th. 

It's gonna be a long summer....

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Minivan Lover said...

Exciting! Yea!!! also, I LOVE the look on Justin's face