Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 8-10

Week 8:
Repeat week 7

Week 9:
Repeat week 8

It's the hangover that keeps on giving.

I've been working mucho this weeko -and mein oh mein!  On one hand -it's nice to get off the couch.  The adrenaline of being around...um, the people I work with...has kept my energy at a sufficiently productive level.

On the other hand...the hangover the 1st trimester take over is still in high tide.

The embryo-baby has ELBOWS!!

Oh! And guess who's interested in waking up in the middle of the night?! 
My 2 year old!  Yay!!!

Who does he think he is??  A newborn??!! 

In other news, the husb and I went out for some fine dining.  There's something really *magical* about watching your husband drink 4 2 martinis while I sip on my club soda/orange-pineapple cocktail...

...but I'm the one who wakes up with the -headache/nausea/fatigue- hangover.

C'mon week 12...!!

Week 10:

We've graduated to the Fetal period!!

I'm getting cloooooser...I see you 2nd trimester!  I SEE YOU!!  C'mon here, girl, come here!

I seriously need a good night sleep.  And a new pair of pants.  And a pantry full of salts, sweets, greens, and Reeses Pieces. I could probably purchase some more granny panties as well.

oy.

When I was pregnanct with Milo (WIWPWM) I remember distinctly there were 3 weeks (week 6-9) that were filled with the sleepy-head nausea. And then, magically, at week 10, I felt good. Non-pregnanct even...


But this time...all this started even before I took the pregnancy test, when I was barely 4 weeks along. (I took the test 4 days before my missed period, on December 28.  One reason was so that I wouldn't jack my baby up with all the alcohol I was planning on consuming for NYE.  Good thing...But my doc told me that was dumb.  I should have enjoyed myself and then waited for my missed period.  Ha, I love that lady!)

I've been feeling this nausea and fatigue harder and longer (hehe) this time around.  It's been 6 weeks. Where is the goddamn light in this tunnel??!!

Seriously, week 12.  I need you.  And spring?  And time change?  I'm looking forward to you, too.

Excuse me while I go cry into my Fiber One cereal.

4 comments:

Mrs. Beer said...

It's gonna go by so fast! You're gonna make it! Good luck!!

Minivan Lover said...

I'm going to go ahead and say it- You're having a girl, I just know it

Anonymous said...

Granny Panties??!! Well I never!!...

Mad Mrs. E said...

mrs. B: It better! thx!

ML: we shall see...;)

M: haha!