I'm having a...Rorschach Ink Blot!!! (and what do you see when you look at this picture?)
Amazing how this little speck (as big as a blueberry!) creates such...havoc!!
And if we had fancy machines in that office, here's what he/she is looking like:
I was also able to *score* a script for nausea (Promethazine).
HAHA I'm taking something that says "ProMeth"! It's doctor prescribed, ya'll!!
I can't say the meds have totally changed my life, but it does take the edge off. (yes, it's safe for baby!)
The only side effects I've experienced are "increased fatigue" (which may not even be from the meds) and the dried out sinus post benedryl-like feeling.
I also got a referral for an internal fetal medicene specialist. Since I have a history of pre-term labor, my doc found it necessary to see if I'm a candidate for delalutin. Which is basically a weekly injection to prevent pre-term labor.
The appointment is in a few weeks. Honestly, I really hope I'm not a candidate. But we shall see what they recommend....


No comments:
Post a Comment