 |
Hurricane Milo, 830am, Christmas morning
|
After tearing through all the layers of gifts from family/friends/Santa, we decided to bundle up the family and head out to the...BEACH. Yes, it's cold and it's December and it's about to snow, and some people rather cozy up to Call of Duty: Black Ops and drink a boozy citrus beverage, but the fresh air was a pure love-burn to my lungs!
And it was calling my name!!
Or something like that...
 |
| I mean, really. Can't a 2 year old just *pause* for 2 seconds for a picture? |
 |
| Did he walk into the water? Do you have to ask? |
 |
| my handsome, rugged, hunk-a-hunk of burning love |
 |
| I like ducks. |
 |
| I also like picture captioning. I'll call this one: Doing Epic Shit on the Beach, Christmas Day. |
 |
People I spent Christmas Eve/Day with.
husband/son/ladyfriend of brother/brother. |
And then we came home and took a nap.
The End.
1 comment:
Ahhh, I like the end of that story :)
Post a Comment