On Saturday we drove out to one of the numerous places that are providing Santa appearances. I waited in line for AN HOUR while daddy and son roamed/browsed around.
![]() |
| Choo-Choo!! |
![]() |
And this kept his attention nicely. For 2 minutes. Which is an hour in toddler time, really. Nice sweater, yeah? |
I think the hour wait was totally worth it. Yes, indeed.
Coindentally, the next day, the local fire department whirled into our neighborhood...no line, no waiting, we were able to saunter right up to the 'ol guy in red....
however...
Milo wasn't having any of it...
Better luck next year? Maybe so??
The lesson here? Perhaps it's: no matter how long you stand in line to see Santa, Milo thinks you're handing him to an arsonist who needs a shave. And perhaps laser eye surgery.
Idea! Maybe if Santa was holding a Buzz Lightyear I'd get my angelic pose holiday picture...
The lesson here? Perhaps it's: no matter how long you stand in line to see Santa, Milo thinks you're handing him to an arsonist who needs a shave. And perhaps laser eye surgery.
Idea! Maybe if Santa was holding a Buzz Lightyear I'd get my angelic pose holiday picture...




No comments:
Post a Comment