But you haven't seen the pictures my good friend, Jaime, has taken of my boy at the beach!
We are raising a generation of huggers...
![]() |
| Sand angels! |
![]() |
| Milo insisted I hold him while going down the slide...6 or 7 times... These moments don't happen as often anymore so I grab hold... |
![]() |
| Milo and Ben throwing sand in the water |
![]() |
| Little man, Little lady |
I've known J. since the 4th GRADE! From elementary to high school, losing touch as we lived our lives in far off states and travels, dropping random emails here and there and back again now into parenthood and living one county away. What a joy it is to watch our kids (she's got 2! TWO!!) play together...23 years after we first met...unbelievable this whole time thing...







1 comment:
Awww What can I say except that I love ya, And I am glad you are only a county away! Let's take advantage of that more often.
Post a Comment