Thursday, November 25, 2010

closeted Haiku artist without the rules of a Haiku...

I am civilized.  Very Very Civilized.  AKA, you can take me out in public, with hats I refuse to buy.

I wait for brunch. I was always serious about the brunches.


We take pictures of each other to pass the time. His smile is patient, too.

Oh Freakin (chick pea fries) Yum.  Well worth the wait.  I need this recipe. Stats & Pronto.

 She had: Smoked Salmon/cream cheese/bagel amazingness.  Very Well Worth the Wait.
All of it went in ma belly. Truth.

He had: blueberry pancakes with creme fraiche. Le Sigh.

Dying...
We sit on front stoops/dirty streets on late nights...

We wait for the show to start (Upright Citizens Brigade).


I take pictures that seem very necessary and immediate at that time. The "philosophy of the life and times of a mattress" conversation embarks at 1am...


We have long, important disCUSSions about McDonalds edged between 2 buildings while we...

sip our tea and eat our bread baskets from across the street...
We go up. High.  Reminence your rooftop blues from a room called: teenage. Or maybe we're really thirty (2)  now..."it's hard to say...it's hard to keep up with time once it's on it's way..."

The beauty grows.  Finding color in this "forest of stone..."

We cover lots of ground whenever we're around...

loves you  aaron dot dot dot...!

ps Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: