How do I love thee? Let me count the 30 ways...
1. You let me sleep in
2. You don't smack Milo back in the balls.
3. You let me go drink wine at the local wine shop while you play with the boy -chasing him up and down the street.
4. You change just as many diapers as I do. Maybe more.
5. When you come home from work or a long trip you jump right into "dad" -barely taking your shoes off and dropping your bags
6. you clean my bathroom. !!!!*****!!!!
7. you kiss me everyday!
8. you have a hard time having fun without me
9. you laugh at my very poor un-PC jokes.
10. you
11. you neglect to shave on the weekends. Zexy!!
12. you have a steady job (11 years!!)
13. you drive my old, crappy car while I drive the new, cool one.
14. though it's not my bag, you enjoy the history and military channel. I find this SEXY AS HELL.
15. you watch HGTV with me. Especially House Hunters marathons.
16. You are blind to my acne outbursts.
17. you cook a mean dinner. A LOT.
18. you vacuum when I ask you to
19. you get by on little sleep and
20. you let me rant when the universe is being an asshole.
21. you say I look great! when I haven't brushed my hair in 2 days and am still wearing the same tank top and sweat pants.
22. you have always said you were sorry first. Always!
23. though I have made some less than savory meals, you have never said to me, "Please pack your knives and go."
24. you give some really fantastic hugs.
25. you ask, "what is your mom up to this weekend? she should come over and have dinner with us."
26. you make a very handsome baby
27. you talk to your family just about every week.
28. you are very successful at starting household projects...;)
29. you are a man in uniform. OUCH!
30.you understand and are okay with the fact that this here blog post is considered your birthday card!
te he...
Happy Birthday!
Welcome to the 30+ club!!
(finally!!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment