alternate title: I'm a lazy blogger as of late and/or possibly just so damn busy with work and then dinner and then bath and then rockabye storytime and then I just want to eat chocolate marshmellow ice cream and go night-night...
other alternate title: I'm a lazy blogger who is working far too much this week for other people who are on vacation and then I come home and wait for the husb to cook dinner and then entertain, bathe and put Milo to bed while I take a nap and then catch up with The Hills while eatting chocolate marshmellow ice cream.
other alternate title: I'm a lazy blogger who is working far too much this week for other people who are on vacation and then I come home and wait for the husb to cook dinner and then entertain, bathe and put Milo to bed while I take a nap and then catch up with The Hills while eatting chocolate marshmellow ice cream.
But we're still keeping things real. And real klassy, as per usual...
Pants? Pants are for people who live in areas where the temperature isn't being called things like record-breaking.
Now I gotta go

2 comments:
I love Hell's Kitchen, but I think everyone on it sucks this season.
You should have called this "Chocolate Marshmellow Ice Cream"
As long as Milo does not wear black nylon socks with his sandals- I think alls well :)
Miss you friend!
miss you! this work thing "outside the home" is super-LAME.
Post a Comment