Thursday, June 10, 2010

You aren't fooling anybody Jesus

I think the nuns are following me.  Wonder if they were offended by this post?

Nuns seen here. April 2010. D.C. Metro.


SAME Nuns seen here. May 2010. North Beach Farmers Market.

No shit, yeah?

I might be hurting in the sleep department, but these are not hallucinations.  My psychotic features are finely managed with Chardonnay.

I mean Jesus Juice.

I wonder where they'll *appear* or just *drop by* next month. Heads up nun-folk...I'll be at the BEACH.  On VACATION. WITH MY FAMILY.

And I'm packing the Amish bread and homemade fig jam.

 BOO-YA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. They were following you.

rachaelgking said...

Hmmm. Maybe we can pretend they're guardian angels...

But they're probably ninjas.

Mad Mrs. E said...

Jules: thank YOU!

Mrs. B: Done. All clear.

Lilu: They have plenty of room in those robes to pack some serious ninja weapons, I'm sure...