Saturday, July 3, 2010

(almost!) 2 going on...

16: "I can't be seen with you people.  You lower my numbers...I'm going to eat my dinner over here. KTHX."

Also? How much do I LOVE our new dining room table??  It's just 20 times perfect for the space!

21: "Can I get you cold one? Anyone?"

Seriously...he opened the fridge, took out 2 beers, opened a drawar, took out the bottle opener...then promptly went to work trying to open the bottle...(he wasn't successful, btw)


25: the next generation of Jack-Ass?  or Cirque du Soleil?

Also? I could say he picked this outfit out himself...but, no, that would be wrong...this is a "dad" outfit. Thankyouverymuch...

Happy 4th of July weekend!!

2 comments:

Minivan Lover said...

wow. on all accounts. Tell the bartender I'm on my way over

Mad Mrs. E said...

there's always a cold one for you in our fridge!!

and by "cold one" I mean a glass of vino!!