Peanut Butter!!!
Lemme get my hands in there!!!
Wait a minute...Did you hear that? I thought I heard some-
Uh Oh....
MOM! GO AWAY!!
How long have you been standing there?! STOP taking PICTURES!!
I mean it!! Gimme that camera!!
Ok, FINE, I'm cute. I get it...









4 comments:
He is adorable!! I'm so glad someone posted something about peanut butter... do you know what age I can give my daughter PB? She's 19 months...?!
oh how cute is he???????
I know I saw him like 500 times this week, but he looks so big in these pics!
Mrs. Beer- my son had PB at 9 or 10 months. That was a little earlier than I would have liked, but Parker had other plans...
Mrs B: I think I gave Milo PB sometime after his 1st bday. There isn't anyone in our family with peanut allergies so I just went ahead with it! And the doc said it was fine -especially since there isn't a strong genetic history of peanut allergies...
queen: thx lady! and thx for becoming an official follower!! ABOUT TIME!
MiniLova: I hear ya...he does look big in these pics...
Post a Comment