Sunday, October 18, 2009

have you flossed today?

"Floss the teeth you want to keep."  This saying goes through my head at least several times a week.  It reminds me to floss.  Some scare tactics to live a healthy lifestyle actually work on me.  This is one of them.  You'd think after countless one or two cavities, 4 some odd years of braces, wearing a headgear, and later on, a nightgaurd for the grinding, and a family history of bad teeth,  I would be Nazi clean teeth lady. 

yeah, not so much.

I have been known to giving Milo a peice of floss twice a day every once in awhile.  He actually runs it through his teeth, tasting the minty goodness.  I believe in starting good habits early.  And besides the good oral hygiene-ness of it all, it keeps him occupied, happy, and QUIET for a good 10 minutes while I floss my own teeth.  ahem.

The flaw here is that I'm not paying attention to where the floss ends up.

So there's a little background for you.  Here's the rest of the story...


 This morning while changing Milo's diaper...(do you know where this is going?) I found a nice bright green string wrapped around his poo.

I'm not sure if this makes me a bad mother or a good mother.  But shit, did this make my morning!

p.s. NO, I did not take a picture...but I did think about it...

1 comment:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

that's a new one...even for me! And I've seen many, many a poop... You certainly do deserve an award!!