No they are not sponsoring me. Yet. Here are a couple of things I'd like to touch base on:
Dear Husband,
I've really enjoyed the last 5 days with you. We had a great Anniversary, you've gotten up with the babe, accompanied us to the gym, grocery and Wal-mart. You've been RIGHT there when I
didn't needed a hug. Concerningly, asked me how my day was
but I don't know why because you've been HERE with me ALL DAY. But now it's time for you to go back to work. Milo and I are good. Kisses!
Dear Landscaper company,
WHY do you insist on sending your 5
overweight, strung out or otherwise stoned acting guys to mow the lawn when the babe is sleeping? They come through with the big 'ol tracker, then the next guy comes through with a weedwacker, then another with a leaf blower. I'm tempted to go to the boss man and let him in on the fact I saw one of his guys last week puking in my neighbor's yard. Then get out the hose, take several drinks and then he sprayed over the vomit area. This does not appear to me to be professional behavior.
I will let all of this go, if you would defer grass cutting to after 3pm. Kisses!
Dear Landscaper company,
I don't mean "kisses!" like I'm actually going to "kiss" you. It's my
sarcastic way of
assuaging the situation. I put a link there just in case you thought I was making words up. I like to make things easy for people when I give them a teaching moment. I find it to be
helpful.
See there I go again.
BTW, thank you for maintaining the common areas in my community. Though I feel my HOA fees are
outrageous a bit much
and the group is otherwise useless, I am thankful for freshly cut grass. I know my baby's
constantly inconsistent napping is not of your concern. Some days it is not of my concern either. The next baby will be trained to go to sleep with loud country music, dishes clanging, and vacuums running so that he or she can sleep through the
loud-ass motors of a landscape company right outside the
fucking door.
This has been fun. Maybe we can do lunch sometime.
kisses,
Mrs. EasyE
No comments:
Post a Comment