Saturday, September 12, 2009

passing the time during someones nap

1.  No I do not feel "old" just because I would like a new set of dishes. And new towels.  And a new set of pots and pans.

I'm 31.  Asking for a Barbie doll may be a tad sill, no?

2.  My husbands birthday is on 9/11.  I think we had a good time anyways.  This would be the moment where I link in a picture.  But, well, still waiting for the not so GEEK SQUAD to send my camera back to me.  Fuckers.

3.  I love putting lines through text.  It's fucking awesome.

4.  Pic moments not captured: Milo drinking from the syrup bottle.  Milo trying to drink from the Arizona Green Tea jug while climbing into a dresser drawer.  Intimate fun moments with my boyfriend husband.

Breaks over, back to work...

2 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I'm so glad you didn't censor/strike though the word, "fucking". Just shows how awesome you are! :)
Oh, how do you do the lines through text on blogger? I have yet to figure that out...uh, yeah.

Mad Mrs. E said...

I just figured it out myself! Just go to "settings" then scroll to "select post editor". Then choose "update editor." That's it! You'll see the new features from there...