Dear Milo,
I know I shouldn't pee in front of you, but it's going to happen. Mostly because you can't handle a shut door. Unless you, yourself, are shutting it. It's a fantastic game you play with yourself. Open, shut, turn knob, swing door between hands, oh so freakin' fun, shut, open, and again.
oh yeah, peeing...
so I flush the toilet, stand up and who comes rushing in with a toy in hand? oh I don't know...
and who decides to drop the toy into the toilet while it's flushing? oh I don't know....
and who -despite a plunger and a wire coat hanger (I SAID NO WIRE HANGERS!!) cannot dislodge said toy?
For future reference rising water in a toilet is not cool.
love,
mama
Dear Milo,
tonight I decided to invite a couple of friends over for dinner and girl convo/playdate for you and your friend Parker. At one point during the evening you find it funny to yell in your friend Parkers face and then promptly snatch his sippy cup out of his mouth.
you then happily suck away on the sippy cup as if it belongs to you. As if you don't have plenty of sippy cups of your own. As if you don't prefer the bottle. As if it's going to take many more months to wean you from that damn bottle. As if I'm not sure if it's me or you who is having a hard time bottle weaning. wait...what??
Milo, this is how syphilis is spread. Knock it off.
love,
mama
Dear Milo,
speaking of syphilis, you had your first kiss today. Let me clarify. Your first man kiss.
So during said playdate/ladies night in, you and your friend Parker were playing quite nicely on the floor. Parker was taking a moment, laying down on his back. You then, very quickly, bent down and put your forehead to his and then sweetly mashed lips.
Nobody in the room missed this moment. Oh I wish my camera had caught this sight!! But, because I'm a parent, and I have to parent you on what is appropriate (please hold your laughter) I have to inform you on the concept of personal space.
Next time, please ask your intended if they have syphilis.
love,
mama
No comments:
Post a Comment