Thursday, August 6, 2009

Poo and other Sh*t

Dear Milo,

Today you have successfully passed poo 4 times.

Do you think tomorrow you could take the day off? I'm not asking for much...just let all those vitamins and minerals from the food I'm (forcing you to eat through doggie inspired cat vomit smelling Gerber jarred up food) lovingly making by scratch sans salt get good and marinated with your growing bones, strong muscles and beautiful (10!) teeth...

and then we could revisit the poo, say...Saturday afternoonish?

sweet.

So, in other thoughts, by the time you read this, you should find this post quite funny. For, unless you are able to google your name by the time you're 5, you won't know of how awesomely funny your mother can be. Otherwise, I'm afraid you will begin the long journey of being embarrassed by your parents. Welcome to.

It'll sort of be like a 30th birthday present...Happy Birthday SoN!! Here's the URL to a blog that I've kept since you were born! Isn't it AWESOME!!

And this will be funny, because by then, you may possible have made me a grandma. HELL YEAH! And you'll be thinking, wow, my mom...even WAY BACK THEN, had a sense of humor!

If you don't share in the humor....then obviously you were switched at the hospital by that funny looking nurse who kept coming in to check on dilation...("I said Chardonney, NOT epidural!!")

too much?? alright, this seems like a good place to stop anyhow.

dilation.

happy 30th!

ps If you poo tomorrow, I'll still love you...We can negotiate on something else...say, you sleeping 14 hours at night...yes?

No comments: