Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday morning, Baltimore Inner Harbor,

I do believe, after all this time, this was Milo's first trip to Baltimore.  He rather enjoyed the road trip, pointing out all the "bridges!" and "boats!" and  "airplanes!" and "oh, big city"!


Milo felt a little uneasy at first. He's not used to crowded sidewalks and big buildings.  And despite us bringing the 'ol trusty stroller, daddy's arms were more to Milo's liking...

Unfortch, we didn't allow enough time to do the tour of the submarine that is housed in the harbor, but Milo got a fantastic view from the Aquarium.

and the Aquarium had plenty of things to see and interact with...


"Look mommy! BIG FISH!"



The dolphin show had some cool moments, but Milo had some *challenges* with staying in his seat and waiting for the show to begin...and end.  Also, the dolphins may have been half asleep after a long leisurly sunday brunch...and not much in the mood to perform.

We left the city right as it started to rain -heavily- thunder and lightning and all.  10 minutes after driving,  we had to pull over in the middle of the street because I had left my phone on top of the car (whoops!).  I'm surprised it didn't slide off to never, never land or drown in the downpour...Thankfully, it still works and I could snap this final photo of my sleeping country bird...


3 comments:

Minivan Lover said...

I don't know which is more impressive, that you remembered the phone was in the roof (i never would have remembered that) or that it still worked!

Mikaela said...

I also recently driven home with a phone on the roof of my car. Apparently that is contagious.

Your Husband said...

Wow i need new shoes or something more stylish. I feel like a dork wearing the Nike Free's (product endoresment).