Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well Read/Read Well

I've been reading the SHIT out of some Jennifer Weiner books lately.  I like this phase of my life where there isn't a dust-less text book in sight!  The day I was handed my Master's Degree I vowed NO MORE SCHOOL NO MORE DEGREES NO MORE TEACHER'S DIRTY LOOKS.  I felt I went as far as necessary in the school system. I had graduated 19th grade. 

or something like that.

In the future, I may take a class or two.  Maybe get a certification in something, someday. But I feel as though I've really lived and experienced all I need to -in terms of school -from dorm rooms to all night study parties to writing papers, giving speeches to researching to paying outrageous amounts of money for books/tuition/parking/room/board...

When I got prego-liscious I was ABOUND with pregnant-related books.  Parenting how-to's and OH MY GOD the websites!  the mom blogs! the mom boards!  the momversations!

How much mom-galore can one handle!!??

Aside from reading the occasional article on personality disorders or a new study on anti-depressants to stay *current* in my field...

I'm on to CHICK LIT.

It's a wonderful thing.

And apparently I'm not the only one who enjoys herself a bit of chicky reading. I'm number 84 on the wait list for the newest Jennifer W.  book at the library!  I can't wait!!  I'm a dork!!

And what's a post w/o a picture of my sweet? (that's for you mom! ;)

No comments: