Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saturday, 10am, Huntingtown VFD

Being as it's Fire Prevention week and I'm a totally conscientious never too early to teach fire safety kind of parent, we spent our morning at 2 TWO! Volunteer Fire Departments.  Our first stop was a FD parking lot with a community wide yard sale.  So we scored some sweet items for the little guy. Including this:
I've seen this priced as high as $90!! I scored for it for $20.  Yeah Baby.

And then we went to the next town over where a "Fun Day" was being had.  Milo didn't get the "fun" part at first...

But I totally understood...
Milo is behind me in the bounce house.  Still confused...

This girl knows how to have fun.  On an ambulance. Holla.

 
Then Milo got the FUN bug!

In the Fire Pants!

Milo: Noooo!
Me: Look at Daddy!  Smile! I said SMILE GODDAMIT!!

Milo preferred a piece of wood with a hole in it to sitting in a fer reals Fire truck.  Go Figure. Kids.

 In this little Winnebago type thing they simulated a fire. We were crawling around in smoke and Milo just sits on the mini couch eatting his cheese doodles.  At least he stays calm during a crisis.


Hey buddy, put on this neck brace!  It's so Fun!!

See Mama thinks it's cool!  Where are you going...?

Whoa!  This hose is much more fun than the one at home!



We are a fire safety kind of family. 

No comments: