Tis the season, yes?
I might be on a mision to touch base with every other pumpkin-rides-hay maze gathering uppers in the area. This particular one didn't excite the likes of Milo, unfortch. Maybe it was too close to naptime. Maybe it was the hoards of families in a relatively tight area. Which means lines. Which requires patience. All these things equals a short stay and ending with a screaming, biting, swinging toddler in the strong and capable arms of daddy...
And w/o further ramble, here are the pho-toes:
 |
| Whoa. Good morning everybody! |
 |
| eh. hay maze. |
hay jungle gym thing. whatevs.
 |
| Horse ride? Not too, too bad... |
 |
| Barrel ride? Been there, done this... |
 |
| Hey ani-mawls. What's good? |
 |
This doesn't quite capture the *magic* of the E's leaving...but we were totally THAT family with THAT kid that won't CHILL THE HELL OUT.
|
At least, I made one mom with 3 kids very happy -I handed her a fist full of unused tickets. I hope she -and her kids- had a good time...
No comments:
Post a Comment