I'm back from one hot minute in Vegas and thought I'd share some highlights with you alls. I flew out last week, met up with my BFF, and had a fantastic time!
flying over and into Vegas! Hello Nevada!
view from the Eiffel Tower our hotel room!
look it's ME! Without a BABY! What?!
my friend, Alicia, gettin' honest! ;) (congrats!)
Zexy!!
My first Vegas Nighclub: TAO
Where we partied with Holly Madison. And some other crazy hot chick!
Love: Where Cirque Du Soleil and The Beatles come together. AMAZING.
Obligatory pic with Elvis
I totes shoulda been a Prada model.
Or a candy perfume girl...
Partying it up with Hef. Bunny ears and champagne wishes!
Hittin' up da club with my boyfriend...
pole dancin' with my man Bono...
Me and the BFF
Cheers!Now I got some laundry and sleep to catch up on...



.jpg)











4 comments:
it's on.. it's on..
How amazing was Love?!! That's my favorite Cirque show out of the like 400 Cirque shows in Vegas now! Gave me goosebumps...
It looks like you had fun! Tao is nuts! So gigantic...
Aww I'm glad you got to get out and have fun! Good for you!
tag your it..
Queen: I've been in a funk! I've neglected my blog. fer shame!
Beer: it was quite a fun whirlwind time! You almost need a vacation after the Vegas vacation!
Post a Comment