Today marks month 21 of baby turned toddler of the adventurer de Milo what is he doing NOW? These days the picures I'm taking are of a little guy that finds new uses out of old things...
balance and strength with unstable things...
exploring new areas of the car things...
and experimenting with the next level of toys things...
Y'know...I almost kinda sorta miss this stage...
Really? 21 months?? This mama is about to have a 2 year old...
tick tocking away...






4 comments:
Isn't it bizarre how when you're pregnant (and even with a newborn) people always tell you "it goes by SO fast, enjoy every moment" and it's not until you see your sweet drooling bundled up munchkin start turning into an actual person do we REALLY understand how true that is.
It's so sad how quickly Monday turns into Friday and how quickly a 3 month old turns into a 21 month old!!! It must be so strange for our parents to see us as adults, I think about that all the time!!
I have a 360 month old.. and I still take pictures of her doing strange things and exploring life..
Love grows love..
Mrs.B: I used to roll my eyes at all the "enjoy this time" crap I got from "seasoned" moms. And now I'm the one saying that to new moms. So fast...*tear*
Queen: I hope it never ends! p.s. stop making me do math!!
Maggie: Hi mom!! xox
Post a Comment