Saturday, January 16, 2010

Milos best good dog friend

A few months or something ago Milo and I visited a friend (sidenote: we were 4 HOURS late to the playdate.  I'm a good friend like that) who had this very KIND and PATIENT dog.  I've recently discovered the "email" option on my phone.  So,yeah, look who can now post pictures from the mobile handy?

I got skills. MAD.

So here's a few snippets of Milo FINALLY finding a four legged creature who doesn't run for the hills (not  the Brody Jenner kind.) screaming/crying:



Though Milo really enjoys dogs...I'm still WAYS AWAY from getting a dog....I think we'll stick with our 2 cats for the time being...

4 comments:

Minivan Lover said...

have another kid, before you get a dog. i love mine, but really shes a bit of a pain at times.

Minivan Lover said...

to be clear, im talking about the dog being a pain...hell while im at it, josh is too sometimes

sas said...

good lord that dog is the size of a small horse

Mad Mrs. E said...

minivan: you are surrounded by PAINS!

sas: I know! but gentle as a lamb...thanks for stopping by!