"Hey, Ronan, I'm gonna need you to place this ball under me. Gotta work the back and abs."
"Does this work, Milo?"
"Yup. Kthx."
"Ok. So now, Ronan, I'm gonna need you to put all the blocks and lego peices in this wagon, wheel it to the kitchen, and then build me a stepping stool strong enough for me to get up on the counter and investigate the spice cabinet. Think you can do that? mmmmkthx."
"Hey, Milo. The stool is all set for you. Can I share a snack with you? Whatchu eatting?"
"Um, yeahhhhh. Well, I guess so...."
"Here ya go...But just ONE."
"Let's sit here and share! Nice Chucks by the way!" Nom, Nom, Nom
"Alright, that's enough downtime. If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean. Now let's sweep up those crumbs."
"MmmmKThx"
*disclaimer: NO child labor laws were broken during the filming of this playdate.







No comments:
Post a Comment