Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mood swings (9 months going on 16)

Oh! Daddy! You are so funny! I love that...




















Wait a minute, something ain't right...




















Seriously, you want to take a pic at a time like this...?





Get me out of this thing!!!!























I mean it, I would be outta here if you didn't strap me into this friggin', good for nothin'....here goes my foot!














Aahh, freedom, I'm going to my room....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical! I loved "seriously".. I can't get over the emotions he's displaying he's like ready to explode or something like he's been quiet now for 9 mos. and now he's gonna let you know he's figured it all out!!

Minivan Lover said...

Parker, Milo and I all share something. Our Zodiac signs. We Cancers are a mood-swingy sort. Hold on tight! It may not always be a smooth ride, but it's usually fun...usually :)