
One of the things I really enjoy about being a mom is the opportunity to meet with other moms and share the unique moments motherhood affords. A few months ago I joined a local group that offers many opportunities for newfangled types of gatherings. Here are some shots from a brunch that was hosted at a private home.





I love seeing Milo with other children (when he isn't trying to wrestle with them). I can really see his personality begin to show itself more and more. I find it apparent how social he is and he really does enjoy a bit of chaos around him. He seems comfortable when there is abundant activity and conversation. It's when it's quiet he gets a bit nervous...I'm thinking he thinks quiet time is for naps and living should be done out loud....I hope soon he sees the value in quiet, independent play!





I love seeing Milo with other children (when he isn't trying to wrestle with them). I can really see his personality begin to show itself more and more. I find it apparent how social he is and he really does enjoy a bit of chaos around him. He seems comfortable when there is abundant activity and conversation. It's when it's quiet he gets a bit nervous...I'm thinking he thinks quiet time is for naps and living should be done out loud....I hope soon he sees the value in quiet, independent play!
No comments:
Post a Comment