My first Mothers Day was quite fun! What can be better than having people over to cook salmon and play with the babe? Though the husbandguy was out of town on a super secret mission for work and missed the day at home, I had friends and family join me to celebrate.
Here is Milo with his grandma. Milo really enjoys helping unload the dishwasher. As you can see, Grandma finds this behavior
so cute...

I, on the other hand, do not find the behavior so cute. In fact, it drives me insane...
Aunt Betsy posing nicely for the camera...

These two, I call "The Ya-yas" ...They are my Original Mothers. What a friendship! Between the two of them they've raised 3 babes and now they get to witness my hand at it! Here's to family and friends, seeing each other through the long, strange trip...
No comments:
Post a Comment