
"Yeah, the dog is cool and all, but make him stop licking me!"
This is something Milo hasn't done since he was a tiny tyke: fall asleep in daddys' arms, while sitting on the couch. He's usually too stimulated in the living room to fall asleep. These days I can pretty much put him in his crib and he'll fall asleep within a few minutes...It was late afternoon and he hadn't had much of a nap that day (morning or afternoon). But he squeezed in a little snooze before dinner...

This is something Milo hasn't done since he was a tiny tyke: fall asleep in daddys' arms, while sitting on the couch. He's usually too stimulated in the living room to fall asleep. These days I can pretty much put him in his crib and he'll fall asleep within a few minutes...It was late afternoon and he hadn't had much of a nap that day (morning or afternoon). But he squeezed in a little snooze before dinner...

2 comments:
I love the picture of Milo sleeping with his Daddy! He looks so long~ Milo that is.
Parker and Milo really should be in a Lands End catalog. I mean really.
Post a Comment