Tuesday, December 13, 2011

what's up? not much...

Oh, this kid...

The brothers, bonding.  Sort of...


The family, minus one. :(


Playing with a Christmas gift.  Weeks prior to.  Everyday this kid with his, "I wanna go to Wal-Mart."  Drives me nutso...


STILL working on potty training...(see the pinch?)
OH!  And I can cross "Experience someone vomiting down inbetween my boobs" off of my bucket list. AND wake every 1-2 hours to feed an infant and then entertain a 3 year old all day.  BUT I'm becoming a master at multi-tasking (breastfeed AND eat dinner, anyone?), time management (buy the groceries, workout, take a nap, fold laundry before 3:30) all while maintaining the ability to speak in complete sentences to my awesome friends who call/email/text/come over/invite over often to make sure I'm still taking the occasional *sip* of wine to ensure happiness and credibility and possible *relaxation* (What the fuck is THAT?).  And, also, to make sure I haven't gone all *Britney* and shaved my head and driving aimlessly around on country roads swerving to miss potholes and deer.

We're doing well.....I just hope he's doing well....where ever he is, under there, somewhere.....

No comments: