Thursday, December 22, 2011

baby-baby OH, baby! @ the end of 3 months

Still cozily co-sleeping,  And we both still love it!  He typically sleeps like this: on his side with one hand wrapped under his chin.  Presh!


"Hi.  I'm cute.  Very. Very. Cute."


working on "tummy time" and getting strong



This boy can *totally* smile on command. :)


He can also pose *angelic* at any given moment...


Mastering The Grasp, The Hold, and The Stare Down.


Sitting in style on The Bumbo Seat.  Still a little head floppy though...


And finally, the Stiff Leg.  Whenever I sit him on my lap, he straightens out his legs like he wants to stand.
Slow down, little guy....slooooooooooooow Doooooooooown.....:)
p.s. Check out his leg warmers!  Thank You aunt Jessica!

And what is this I feel and see?  A TOOTH?! Ah...shiz, I better relish these gummy smiles before they fade and fast...

No comments: