 |
Sono Tech lady tried to get a good face shot...however, Junior here wasn't all that interested in showing some face. But here he is hands together resting on his cheek. This image kind of looks like an abstract painting.
Le Sigh. |
 |
| The profile that keeps on growing... |
So Junior is 7 ounces and his measurements are, and I quote, "Beautiful" and "so pretty." Sono tech lady was loving the images she was clicking away on, impressed at how much she could see ("because you're so skinny!") and measure. She pointed out different bones, the kidneys, brain, heart. I laid back happily viewing the images on the screen in front of me. Heartbeat is in the 150s and WOW what a sight to watch the blood flow in and out of the heart as it pumps along.
This appointment wasn't my *official* -sought after by every prego lady- 20 week appointment but she pretty much did most of the anatomy measurements. All looks well and I'll be forgoing the Delalutin shot. And I'll be seeing Junior again in 3 weeks to do all the anatomy sightings and measurements again.
This was hubby's first doc appointment. The husb had been up and away for some time so he was psyched to see what was a-happening in the in utero-verse.
And since daddy has been home, Milo has been ALL ABOUT some daddy.
And I've been ALL ABOUT some me-time.
 |
| playing with some fun photo apps... |
 |
| and, shopping...;) |
2 comments:
Anatomy sightings?? That's it. I am the self appointed advocate for JR's dignity. If anyone should- it should be me protecting dignity!! 21st century or not!!
You're right. As usual...:)
Post a Comment