Our town offered up this condensed version of a Carnival. Which, if I didn't have a kid, I probably would have smirked/scoffed at as I passed by on my way to a wine festival...but, alas, I'm opting for the "family friendly" events these days...
Milo's very first carnival ride: the choo-choo train. Dad and I hopped in, anticipating all kinds of whining and attempts at bolting off...however, the kid was pretty good! A little confused, perhaps a bit bored, but he stayed put!! And quiet!! Of course, it helped that he was buckled in...
Is just me or does the husb look like he is braced to react any minute to a full-blown tantrum? OR like Milo is some sort of "you smile, I smile" Rock Star and he's the body gaurd? "Don't even think of asking for an autograph."
![]() |
Now this ride was where the smiles and laughter ensued! This was sort of a tea-cup ride. It made me nauseous as eff, but Milo couldn't get enough of the spinning!!
And all of a sudden...I'm a mom...taking picures from the sidelines shouting, "MILO! LOOK AT MAMA! WEEEEE! SO FUN!! MILO LOOK AT MAMA!!"
click...
Of course, he completely ignored me. Typical.
Daddy winning me Milo some loot!!
He really enjoyed the long, steep slide! Twice!
Aww...summertime...







No comments:
Post a Comment