The weather guy was correct...we got lambasted with just a whole lotta white stuff. All over our cars, houses, streets and trees! Here are the highlights E-style!
Obligatory back porch scene...so silky smooth!
uhhh..I have no idea what this whole "snow" thing is about...
They don't have this white stuff in Georgia, ya'll! WooooooHooo!!!
Ahem, yes...I still have no idea what is going on?!?
Yes, those are socks on his hands...Improvisation is the name of the game!!
And here's Milo, in 4D!
3 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of white stuff! Love the pics!
I feel for Milo. I get outside and PISS myself. Ruins everything. Damn sphincters...
Lambasted with snow?
Like..precipitation falling from the sky somehow marinated your lamb?
I'm totally lost because although I see snow, I don't see any lamb or anything unless OMG OMG YOU'RE GOING TO EAT THE CHILD?!?!
Martini: I hear ya. I never leave the house without a spare diaper...for me, uhm..Milo...
Moooooog35: nom nom nom..
Post a Comment