("I hate that shirt you're wearing." "Yeah, well, you're earrings make your ass look big, and it's time to get your eyebrows and upperlip waxed again")
(We could be in a goddamn Noxema ad or Maybelline)
("I hate it when you do that" "I don't give a shit")
("I should've worn my Superman boxers today")
("Who is this asshole?" "Who is this bitch?")
(Lame picture of the Potomac River)
being silly with each other in front of the Kennedy Center when you have 30 minutes to kill before you see the hilarious whodunit longest running play in the history of the American Theatre: Shear Madness!
4 comments:
Great Pics. Hope enjoyed your date day, or day date!
Awww. You guys are adorable! ;-)
Jaime-we had a fabulous day! get out of SMC and go see a show (any show!) in DC!
Lilu-love your blog! thanks for stopping by mine...I also relocated from MA to MD...yowza!
Wuv, twue wuv!
Post a Comment