Sunday, October 4, 2009

Letter to Grandma

Dear Grandma,
I have been a super good boy this year.  I feel I have pretty much set the Gold Standard for anything Awesome.  So I hear Christmas is coming up and now that I'm a bit more "with it" this year, I'd like to go ahead and give you some direct input on my preferences...Here's a little something I came across today while shopping with the 'rents:

Look at me!  I'll demonstrate what a good driver I am!

Well, since I inherited my inpatience from my mother...I was willing to settle for this:

It's perfect for when I'm watching the Big Game!
I hope you're having a great day!  I think you are awesome, and you can come visit me ANYTIME!

Love,
your favorite and only bestest grandson...Milo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your ridey 4 wheelie thing!! Uncle Ben loved his too!!