Wednesday, September 23, 2009

did someone say HOA?

again? yes...

Apparently when I said HOA in the previous post I summoned the universe to add more saga to the drama.  I needed more HOA in my life...
Wednesday is trash day.  Some people who have added a life to this world that still shit in their pants love trash day.

I don't know one person who is in the mood to have poo diapers hang out any longer than they need to be,  whether in a diaper genie or secured in an outdoor trash can.

Every Wednesday is like spring cleaning.  Out goes the cat litter, diapers, banana peels, condoms whatever doesn't get recycled (cause I'm that kind of green) is in a big 'ol stinky trash can awaiting the big 'ol green truck. 

BTW, here is a brilliant idea on yet another way to go green:

Use an empty syrup bottle as a sippy cup!

Shit.  I was so prepared to go into the whole HOA debacle with annoying details and negative tones.  But now the cuteness that is Milo has taken over and I no longer give a care...The long and ever-so-short of the story is that they didn't pick up our trash.  Why? Because the trash can was TOO HEAVY!  So after a phone call of suprising calmness and an hour later, the trash was picked up.  Oh, thank goodness.  Kudos to my husband who dealt with the HOA.  I may not have been so...calm.

Why so, Mrs. E?

Because I had a whole lotta this today:


and a little bit of this:


But Milo just needed a tissue...


 or two...


But in the end it's our friends that pull us through (cue music and sunshine and the goddamn birds)



and this was all before 10am...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's granny time, when do you want me?