Saturday, March 17, 2012

6 months


Ari a la 3 days


Ari a la 6 months


Ari a la 6 teeth!!
(2 on bottom, 4 up top.  It's a tad ridic, in my opinions.)


One of the reasons I can't stop co-sleeping:  the cutes.

Oh, my presh...

We took lil bubbly man to his 6 month appointment.  This is a little on the impressive side due to the fact I neglected to bring him to his 4 month check up. WHOOPS!

Stats:  17 lbs (50th percentile)
           I forget his exact height in inches but I do know it was "above 97th percentile."  So my boy is long and lean.


and continues to be a cute-ness machine...
still sportin' that teething necklace, I see.
Yes, it works.


"Mama, you tell the greatest stories!"


This bath brought to you by Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap, Hemp Almond.  That beautiful murky water is a fabulous thing...

Just Love.

6 months!
6 months?!?
Already!?

Already...

No comments: