Friday, February 24, 2012

Of this and that

Milo was craving some cupcakes.  I KNOW...how WEIRD, yeah!?  So, like a good mom, I took him to our local bakery.  And YUM.  Of course, when we got home he wanted to bake some cupcakes.  So...like a good mom...


But Milo-man isn't all Milo-sweet.  Some days, and sometimes everyday, he would be a Milo-beast.
It's tough being 3, I suppose.


And then I bought a spoon holder that has a vagina painted on it.
I didn't even notice this until I placed it predominately on my stove.
I know!  How did I miss the vagina!?!


Me and my shopping buddy doing some retail therapy.
See: searching for the perfect vagina spoon holder...


We've had some pretty fantastic February days.
This mild winter suits us well.


Ari has taken quite well to this contraption.


...and so has Milo...


At 3 and a half years of age, Milo can give or take a nap.  Some days he'll go down easily, other days he'll just do cart wheels in his room while acting out a Power Rangers scene.

I prefer the days he naps though.


Grandma has taken a sabbatical in the southwest and sent Milo a feather. 
He likes to pretend it's a gun.
So sweet...

Big brother likes to establish his Alpha-ness from the get go.  Here, Milo has wrapped a belt around Ari. I have a feeling these two are gonna have lots of fun at the expense of my peace of mind...

The day before the husb came home, Milo helped me put up Daddy's welcome home sign.
To say we were excited is an understatement!
74 days without the husb....


Safe and Sound!

And now Ari can sit up in this thing. The rock and play is growing closer to retirement...along with the 0-6 month clothing. GAH!


We get out of the house every once in awhile.
and Ari sometimes sleeps through it...


Milo with his sweet jumps


lots of baby wearing going on around here


Milo has a thing for twins...

and apparently so does Ari...


Visiting with some old friends and met a few new ones too!


blanket babies!
for a little while at least...
 the ends.

No comments: