| 3 days |
| 2 months |
2 months of this little love/joy. Ari has become my happy place. He's such a sweet one and delish-ness and chill and smiley and I love him and I love him. Of course he's with me All times and Every where but he also eases into a bouncy chair with little fuss or fury.
He makes me a better version of myself, of being a parent. One look from those pouty lips or sigh from his big blues he melts all of those whose blood runs red...
I love his little ways of communicating, the subtle gestures and looks and tone of cry or voice. I can tell he has grown to know and trust me. We're a total team. He eases easily and our nights have been running smoothly (knockknock). Some nights he sleeps from 9p-3a, others he'll awaken sooner. But it's all business and then he's back to sleep. He seems to get that the night is kept quiet...
I'd like to think I'm getting my groove with these boys...


No comments:
Post a Comment