"May the sons of your daughters smile up in your face."
 |
| Men in kilts are fun! |
So it's that time of year again when the bagpipes, kilts, and knee highs come out to play. This past weekend, Milo and I joined ma mere at the Celtic Festival, celebrating all things...
celtic. I decided to break out the stroller for this event. Milo hasn't been so much interested in this contraption in -oh, I don't know- well over a year and a half or so. Once he got his sea legs, he felt there was no need to sit in a moving chair.
Mr. Independent, pfft. And when I was putting it in the car he says, "Mommy...(with a look of confusion on his face)...what's that?"
"It's your stroller."
"Oh, stroller..." (still confused)
But it quickly became his "safe place" when all the festivities became a little too
festive...
 |
"I"m just going to sit here and watch all the drunk people in skirts parade around..."
"Grandma! This band is LOUD. But I'm strangely drawn to it..Can anybody tell me where the Blarney Roses grow?"
|
How about I just shoot the beer cans on the ground? Pow Pow!
And now...ever since I brought out the stroller, it's become a new fixture in our living room...
I think it's adds that little something, don't cha think?
2 comments:
Did you rearrange your living room again? :) We wanted to go to this but we had a bday party and we were both sick. Ahh there's always next year. Glad you had a good time.
4 more mos. milo and you got to scoot on over!!
Post a Comment