Wednesday, April 27, 2011

20/20: halfway to the endzone


Cravings:
emotional stability
husband to come home from that submarine floating around somewhere in the Pacific
to sleep past 0630 w/o a 4am bladder call
more laughter
dinner cooked by my mom
bare feet in the sand daily

Aversions:
judgemental, passive agressive, bullying, cigarette smoking, yelling obnoxious robe wearing in the middle of the street/day, evolving-down neighbors
touchy feely/nosy/intrusive dumb-question asking strangers
dreary rainy days
people who say, "Man, you look tired!"
flat tire when you're alone with a 2 year old and PREGNANT and noone comes by to help you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, after pregnancy, there won't be anymore 4am bladder calls. trust me.

Minivan Lover said...

flat tire!? That sucks!! (I orginially wrote call me next time, then I realized there would be two pregnant women and two toddlers and still 1 flat tire. Mostly because I haven't the slightest idea how to begin to change a flat tire.)
I can help with more laughter- give me a call sometime lady :)