Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19 weeks, 5 days

Oh, how handsomes is HE?!  Yes, he does have an ear.  Junior is using the placenta as a pillow.  The tech can fade that image out to get a more complete face shot, but it makes his ear look disfigured.

Footsies, crossed at the ankle.  Looks like he might have his mama's arch.


Little man was quite the mover during this appointment.  Actually he's quite the mover and shaker pretty much through out the day.  He kept moving away everytime the tech tried to get a good face shot.  I think she did a pretty good job! 

I just noticed that to the left of his face it looks like a puppy is trying to lick him.  Funny.

Another appointment where all is lookin' good!  (relief sigh).   This will probably be the last time I see him while in utero.  Next time I see this little guy will be on his birthday! In about 4.5 months!

2 comments:

Minivan Lover said...

So sweet! Have you held these pics against Milo's around the same time? Any similarities?

Mad Mrs. E said...

good idea! I smell a new post coming with this!